- Huntington 54,620 sq. ft.Investment-Office Condo For Sale 85% occupied Office/medical space for sale with +_9.7% cap rate Owner can provide short or long term market financing to qualified purchaser 5 Minutes from LIRR, Huntington Hospital & Huntington Village Food service and Pharmacy on premisesAmityville 35,000 sq. ft.Industrial Space For Lease Gorgeous, fully air-conditioned building with sewers and class A office spaceGarden City Park 20,000 sq. ft.Industrial/R&D Space For Lease Industrial Space for Lease Excellent access to Queens and NYC Across from Merillon Ave. train station Divides well with 3 electric,3 gas, and 2 water metersGlen Head 16,400 sq. ft.Office Property For Sale Basement with two entrances Plenty of parking Located near LIRR Glen Head stationFreeport 15,618 sq. ft.Industrial/Retail Property For Sale Or Lease Two-story industrial warehouse building plus basement Offers a 3,000sf warehouse with 17.6' ceilings, 6,000 sf of ground floor retail, 6,000sf on the 2nd floorHicksville 12,310 sq. ft.Industrial Space For Sublease Offices, Outer Facade, and Bathrooms recently renovated +/- 7 year lease term available Side lot included with spaceLindenhurst 11,107 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Good retail visibility, Excellent parking in the rearWestbury 10,109 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale 16' ceiling height, 2 docks and 2 oversize drive-ins. Permissive zoning. Steel mezzanine and cage included!
- East Rockaway 7,500 sq. ft.Industrial/Manufacturing Space For Lease Property used to be a manufacturing facility Plenty of power in the building Roof is being rippedCentereach 6,000 sq. ft.Retail/Medical Office Space For Lease New roof, new HVAC & new electrical Three separate 150 sf finished medical office space available for leaseCarle Place 5,800 sq. ft.Retail/Office/Ind Space For Lease High ceiling warehouse with showroom Can be divided 80% air-conditionedHolbrook 5,262 sq. ft.Industrial Space For Sublease Beautiful space including 4 offices (including executive), bullpen, breakroom and clean warehouse.Levittown 5,050 sq. ft.Retail Space For Lease Highly visible retail location High traffic count and great demographics Rear entrance Plenty of parkingLindenhurst 4,000 sq. ft.Retail Property For Sale Possible additional lot for sale to add on-site parking Corner property with light Great visibility Possible owner financingLynbrook 3,850 sq. ft.Office Property For Sale Or Lease Reception Area, One (1) Exective Office, Six (6) Private Offices, Large Bull Pen Area, Kitchen Area.Carle Place 3,528 sq. ft.Retail/Office/Industrial Property For Sale Attractive building on a highly visible corner property in the heart of Carle Place Walking distance to LIRR and Nassau bus
- Lindenhurst 2,996 sq. ft.Retail-Office Property For Sale Suitable for single user or easily divisible for user investor 1,000 square foot basement not included in square footage Separate garage and well-maintained parking lot. Possible conversion to industrialCarle Place 2,500 sq. ft.Office Space For Lease Office Space for Lease Located close to Glen Cove Rd & Northern State ParkwayElmont 1,274 sq. ft.Office/Industrial Property For Sale Excellent access to Queens and close proximity to Southern State Parkway. Good retail visibilityRiverhead 4.86 acresLand-Mixed Use For Sale Prime 4.86-acre Commercial location with 334 ft. of retail frontage Property is zoned CRC (Commercial Residential Campus) 10,001 - 25,000 vehicles per dayOceanside 0.92 acresInvestment-Ind Property For Sale Fully leased 7 unit industrial building that can be delivered with space for owner.Calverton 37.10 acresLand For Sale Zoned Industrial A Relatively flat topography Outdoor storage lesser of 2 acres or 30% of lot Adjacent to the terminus of the LIEHauppauge N/AInvestment-Industrial Property For Sale Fully occupied industrial building. Front tenant occupies 30,000 sq. ft. has 5 year lease expiring 5/31/2023 paying $5.50/sq. ft. net, rear tenant lease 29,000 sq. ft. expiring 6/14/2019
- Hauppauge 110,024 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale 80' clear column span, Available expansion land, Low taxesBethpage 105,882 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale High ceiling Nassau County warehouse ESFR sprinklersHicksville 67,000 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Nassau County, Distribution / Warehouse with large, paved yardWantagh 51,112 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Industrial / Manufacturing space with large yard for possible outside storage Heavy industrial zoningBay Shore 49,120 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Or Lease Sewers, main road visibility, Fully A/C heavy powerFreeport 40,000 sq. ft.Industrial Space For Lease Southern Nassau County manufacturing building low cost Freeport power
- Port Washington 25,778 sq. ft.Office/Industrial Space For Lease Port Washington office property with industrial spaceEdgewood 24,000 sq. ft.Industrial Space For Lease Heartland Business Center Fully Air conditioned building, great parkingPlainview 22,820 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Town of Oyster Bay, Close to LIE Exit 46. Backup generator available
- Melville 11,376 sq. ft.Industrial Space For Sublease Located close to Route 110, Prestige Melville Long Island warehouse and distribution center with retail outlet exposureGarden City Park 8,571 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Nassau industrial building with 65% first class office space.
Sheralven Enterprises Ltd.
ABC Supply Co.
Karin Realty, LLC.
Since 1962, companies and property owners in Nassau and Suffolk Counties have turned to Schacker Realty to fulfill their Long Island industrial and commercial real estate needs. Schacker’s expertise is in the industrial, warehouse, office and retail sectors of the market. Whether you have properties for sale or for lease, or are looking to buy or to rent, our objective is to earn your trust and respect by exceeding your expectations, and in doing so build a long term mutually beneficial relationship.
Over the past five decades, Schacker has completed more than 100 million square feet of commercial property transactions, representing a diverse client base of buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants. This extensive client base includes many Fortune 500 corporations and countless family-owned businesses that form the backbone of Long Island’s economy. We have built our reputation by handling our loyal clients’ businesses the same way we would the businesses of our own friends and families.
Schacker has superior technological capabilities to better serve our clients by saving them time and providing more complete and faster access to information and the contacts they require to make decisions and transact business. We constantly innovate our systems and databases to transform and enhance the way our agents and clients evaluate and complete real estate transactions.