- Freeport 82,717 sq. ft.Investment-Ind Property For Sale 82,717 SF building with 39,614 SF available space Heavy power, low cost Freeport-Electric Utility Compressed air distributionHuntington 54,620 sq. ft.Investment-Office Condo For Sale 85% occupied Office/medical space for sale Owner can provide short or long term market financing to qualified purchaser 5 Minutes from LIRR, Huntington Hospital & Huntington Village Food service and Pharmacy on premisesFreeport 40,000 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Or Lease 82,717 SF building with 39,614 SF available space Heavy power, low cost Freeport-Electric Utility Compressed air distributionFreeport 35,000 sq. ft.Industrial Space For Lease 82,717 SF building with 39,614 SF available space Heavy power, low cost Freeport-Electric Utility Compressed air distributionHauppauge 30,000 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale 59,400 SF building with 30,400 SF available space Owner / Investor Building. heavy power, 18' ceilingsGarden City Park 20,000 sq. ft.Industrial Space For Lease Industrial Space for Lease Excellent access to Queens and NYC Across from Merillon Ave. train station Divides well with 3 electric,3 gas, and 2 water metersHempstead 15,000 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Or Lease 1500 sf mezzanine not included in the building size Drop ceiling throughout warehouse Close proximity to Southern ParkwayLindenhurst 11,107 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Good retail visibility, Excellent parking in the rear
- East Rockaway 7,500 sq. ft.Industrial/Manufacturing Space For Lease Property used to be a manufacturing facility Plenty of power in the building Roof is being rippedWestbury 6,069 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Column-free 6,069 square foot building with fenced yard, 15'9Westbury 6,000 sq. ft.Industrial Space For Lease Industrial B zoned building with featuring extra A/C for production area and extra parking for trucks.Carle Place 5,800 sq. ft.Retail/Office/Ind Property For Sale Or Lease High ceiling warehouse with showroom Can be divided 80% air-conditionedCarle Place 5,400 sq. ft.Industrial/Office Property For Sale Excellent visibility in central Nassau location Magnificent office space Walk to LIRR Carle Place Station Excellent security featuresLevittown 5,050 sq. ft.Retail Space For Lease Highly visible retail location High traffic count and great demographics Rear entrance Plenty of parkingLindenhurst 4,000 sq. ft.Retail Property For Sale Possible additional lot for sale to add on-site parking Corner property with light Great visibility Possible owner financingInwood 3,984 sq. ft.Retail/Office/Ind Property For Sale Highly-visible retail/industrial property with rental income
- Carle Place 3,528 sq. ft.Retail/Office/Industrial Property For Sale Attractive building on a highly visible corner property in the heart of Carle Place Walking distance to LIRR and Nassau busLindenhurst 2,996 sq. ft.Retail-Office Property For Sale Suitable for single user or easily divisible for user investor 1,000 square foot basement not included in square footage Separate garage and well-maintained parking lot. Possible conversion to industrialCarle Place 2,500 sq. ft.Office Space For Lease Office Space for Lease Located close to Glen Cove Rd & Northern State ParkwayBohemia 1,800 sq. ft.Industrial Condo For Lease High visibility showroom with two private offices and warehouse/stockroom on high traffic street.Calverton 37.10 acresLand For Sale Zoned Industrial A Relatively flat topography Outdoor storage lesser of 2 acres or 30% of lot Adjacent to the terminus of the LIERiverhead 4.86 acresLand-Mixed Use For Sale Prime 4.86-acre Commercial location with 334 ft. of retail frontage Property is zoned CRC (Commercial Residential Campus) 10,001 - 25,000 vehicles per dayLake Success 120,000 sq. ft.Industrial Space For Lease Western Nassau County building near Long Island Expwy
- Bethpage 105,882 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale High ceiling Nassau County warehouse ESFR sprinklersHicksville 67,000 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Nassau County, Distribution / Warehouse with large, paved yardWantagh 51,112 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Industrial / Manufacturing space with large yard for possible outside storage Heavy industrial zoningBay Shore 49,120 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Or Lease Sewers, main road visibility, Fully A/C heavy powerFreeport 40,000 sq. ft.Industrial Space For Lease Southern Nassau County manufacturing building low cost Freeport powerAmityville 35,000 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale New Horizons Business Center, Town of Babylon IDA, sewers,
- Port Washington 25,778 sq. ft.Office/Industrial Space For Lease Port Washington office property with industrial spaceEdgewood 24,000 sq. ft.Industrial Space For Lease Heartland Business Center Fully Air conditioned building, great parkingPlainview 22,820 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Town of Oyster Bay, Close to LIE Exit 46. Backup generator available
- Melville 11,376 sq. ft.Industrial Space For Sublease Located close to Route 110, Prestige Melville Long Island warehouse and distribution center with retail outlet exposureGarden City Park 8,571 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Nassau industrial building with 65% first class office space.
Sheralven Enterprises Ltd.
ABC Supply Co.
Karin Realty, LLC.
Since 1962, companies and property owners in Nassau and Suffolk Counties have turned to Schacker Realty to fulfill their Long Island industrial and commercial real estate needs. Schacker’s expertise is in the industrial, warehouse, office and retail sectors of the market. Whether you have properties for sale or for lease, or are looking to buy or to rent, our objective is to earn your trust and respect by exceeding your expectations, and in doing so build a long term mutually beneficial relationship.
Over the past five decades, Schacker has completed more than 100 million square feet of commercial property transactions, representing a diverse client base of buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants. This extensive client base includes many Fortune 500 corporations and countless family-owned businesses that form the backbone of Long Island’s economy. We have built our reputation by handling our loyal clients’ businesses the same way we would the businesses of our own friends and families.
Schacker has superior technological capabilities to better serve our clients by saving them time and providing more complete and faster access to information and the contacts they require to make decisions and transact business. We constantly innovate our systems and databases to transform and enhance the way our agents and clients evaluate and complete real estate transactions.