Buy or Lease a Commercial or Industrial Property
A new home for your business should meet your current operational needs and budget while accommodating growth and providing flexibility. Schacker’s detailed, up-to-date inventory of available space reflects the extensive field work and relationships of our agents and our advanced and highly-customizable search capabilities. As a result, our customers don’t waste time visiting properties that are clearly unsuitable for their specific requirements. At Schacker, we strive to educate our clients, to make the process more manageable by becoming your resource and team member to help make your transaction or investigation run as smoothly, thoroughly, and efficiently as possible.
What We Do for Buyers & Tenants
When you become a Schacker Realty customer, you can expect:
- Site and Facility Analysis – We provide a wide range of information and due diligence services, which may include zoning review, demographic analysis, traffic volume, proximity to public transportation, real property tax information, and labor markets analysis. We can advise our customers on issues with a specific building based on experience and historical and market knowledge.
- Market Price Comparisons – Clients receive user-friendly brochures and reports with recent comparable sale and lease information as well as existing availabilities.
- Due Diligence Recommendations and Referrals – We can recommend experienced professionals in many different fields, thanks to our years of firsthand experience working with commercial real estate-related service providers and contractors.
- Negotiating Strategies – We thoroughly analyze the aspects of each transaction, evaluate and make you aware of the concerns of the other party, and structure creative solutions to meet your needs.
- Economic Assistance – Schacker has extensive knowledge of economic assistance programs and strong contacts with representatives of these programs to help qualifying companies access and work with the agencies to maximize their benefits.
- Financing Assistance – Schacker has deep banking contacts and relationships with representatives of government-assisted financing programs to help qualifying companies access capital necessary to achieve their real property objectives.