Devang KoyaExtension 29 Account Executive firstname.lastname@example.org
Devang Koya has been with Schacker Real Estate since July of 2015. He has completed nearly 25 industrial transactions on Long Island totaling over 160,000 square feet within the past year and a half.
Devang is an extremely proactive sales professional who does not believe in waiting for opportunities to come to him. He is a motivated, self-starting, and goal-oriented individual with proven abilities in tenant/buyer and landlord/seller commercial real estate consulting services. His motivation and passion for real estate is remarkable as a young and rising real estate broker. Most importantly, he brings to the table honesty, personal integrity and a strong work ethic.
Twin America, New York – Sightseeing and Transportation Industry
City Experts, New York – Foreign Currency Exchange and Tours/Travel
- BS in Biology/Pharmacy, St. John’s University
Awards / Certifications / Affiliations
- Long Island Business News 2017 Rising Star in Commercial Real Estate
- NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Commercial and Investment Real Estate Certified (CIREC) by Long Island Board of Realtors
English, Spanish, Hindi, Gujarati
Raised money for Relay for Life – Briarwood homeless shelter
“I’d like to thank you so much with all your help in finding our new office. Your hard work found us a perfect spot. You were upfront and on the ball in every situation. You were quick in responding to my phone calls and very informative.
Again thanks for all your hard work.”
Fred Potter, Studio M Inc.
“Devang was a great help in our search for additional commercial space. When you are a growing company you need partners who work hard on your behalf. Devang was committed, service oriented, and really listened to our needs. He was able to give us ample options and took us thru the whole process seamlessly. I would highly recommend his services.”
Avi Polischuk, President
R&S United Services
- Garden City Park 20,000 sq. ft.Industrial Space For Lease Industrial Space for Lease Excellent access to Queens and NYC Across from Merillon Ave. train stationDivides well with 3 electric,3 gas, and 2 water meters