Ralph Perna516-524-8060 (cell) 631-293-3700 x46 Associate RE Broker firstname.lastname@example.org My Exclusive Listings
Ralph Perna joined Schacker Realty in 2021 as an Associate Real Estate Broker. Mr. Perna is and has been widely recognized as one of the leading Long Island industrial and office brokers, and a consistent top 5 producer in the industry.
Prior to joining Schacker, Mr. Perna was Executive Managing Director at Newmark, Knight Frank’s Long Island office, and, prior to that, Executive Managing Director at Grubb & Ellis.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Perna has successfully marketed office and industrial properties for owners and investors. As an integral component of this business, he has effectively accommodated the space requirements of a variety of tenants/users and developed an extensive database of buyers interested in the local market. Mr. Perna’s expertise ranges from marketing techniques to finance structuring, municipal liaison and environmental impact evaluation.
Mr. Perna has successfully completed transactions with Forest Laboratories and Medical Action Industries, in addition to completing transactions involving 200,000 and 300,000-square-foot facilities for Long Island Industrial and a 250,000-square-foot build-to-suit on 30 acres for Intercounty Appliance Service. He has also represented Suffolk Transportation Services for all of its Long Island real estate requirements and Sunrise Medical Laboratories, a division of Sonic Care International, for a new corporate headquarters consisting of 90,000 square feet.
- 2 Channel Drive, Port Washington (180,000 SF): Finesse Novelties
- 55 Corporate Drive, Hauppauge (75,000 SF): Aris Food Importers
- 700 Dibblee Drive, Garden City (350,000 SF): First Industrial Real Estate
- 600 West John Street, Hicksville (210,000 SF): Lazarus Associates
- Inwood, NY (150,000 SF contiguous to Kennedy Airport): Expedite Transportation Services
- Hoboken, NJ (488,000 SF): American Tissue
- 550 South Research Way, Central Islip (250,000 SF): Ascent Pharmaceuticals
- The completion of a 90,000-square-foot headquarters expansion for Flushing Financial Corp.
- 170,000-square-foot new headquarters at 45 Gilpin Avenue Hauppauge for Galil Foods
- Top Industrial Sale (Team Member) – Suffolk, Long Island Business News (LIBN), 2018
- Industrial Broker of the Year, Long Island Business News, 2015, 2017 and 2018
- Top Office Lease of the Year, Long Island Business News, 2015
- Top Industrial Sale of the Year, Long Island Business News, 2013 and 2015
- Industrial Broker of the Year, Newmark Knight Frank, 2005 and 2006; runner-up, 2010
License and Affiliations
- NYS Associate RE Broker License Name: Ralph Pernesiglio
- Long Island Real Estate Group
- The Long Island Association
- Long Island Business Development Council
- Long Island Mid-Suffolk Business Association
- Advancement for Commerce and Industry
- Hauppauge Industrial Association
An active member of his local community, Mr. Perna has also served on the board of directors for the Suffolk Community College Foundation, Inc., and as a committee member for its annual Salute to Excellence event, Midsummer’s Night gala and annual golf tournament. He is also a member of the foundation’s strategic planning and development committee.
- Wyandanch 10,000 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Ideal development parcel: Can build up to 56,410/SF industrial building. Walking distance to LIRR Wyandanch train station.Calverton 10.00 acresLand-Ind For Sale Level topography. Located in Enterprise Industrial Park (EPCAL). Building up to 70,000 sq. ft. permitted.