Chris Ferencsik is an licensed real estate salesperson at Schacker Realty with a long history of service to local government zoning boards as a chairman and member. He has over 30 years of experience in business, real estate management, development and government affairs.
Chris currently owns and manages commercial investment properties and has been involved in developing several commercial properties. With his background, Chris has a unique perspective when representing his clients.
Prior to his real estate career, Chris owned his own ice cream and frozen food distributorship in Manhattan which he sold to a Schrafft’s. Before owning his own distributorship, Chris worked in various sales management and management positions for a division of Unilever, Good Humor Ice Cream.
- BA, Business Administration, Hofstra University
- AS, Business Administration, SUNY at Farmingdale
Certifications / Affiliations
- NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Board of Directors Town of Babylon Industrial Development Agency
- Former Chairman of the Board, Town of Babylon Industrial Development Agency
- Former Chairman of the Village of Lindenhurst Zoning Board
- Former Board of Directors Lindenhurst Chamber of Commerce
Notable Transactions and Clients
- Village of Amityville – sold surplus property owned by the Village
- NY State Assembly – long term office lease
- Suffolk County National Bank – long term lease of retail bank branch
- Checkers Restaurants – long term lease of retail store
- Smoothie King – long term lease of retail store
- Antech Diagnostics – long term office and laboratory lease
- Asset Preservation – office lease
- Crystal Fusion Technologies – office lease
- Allen Healthcare Services – office lease
- L & S Gourmet Specialties – purchase of building
- 7 Islands Holdings – purchase of building
- Lindenhurst 4,000 sq. ft.Retail Property For Sale Possible additional lot for sale to add on-site parking Corner property with light Great visibility Possible owner financingMassapequa 1,000 sq. ft.Retail Space For Lease Or Sublease 1,000 sq. ft. pre-fabricated building on site with 2 drive thru windows 200' frontage on Sunrise Hwy Zoning NB - Neighborhood Business and GB - General Business High Traffic Counts 55,000 2.7 miles east of Rte 135 and 1.7 miles west of Rte 110Calverton 37.10 acresLand For Sale Zoned Industrial A Relatively flat topography Outdoor storage lesser of 2 acres or 30% of lot Adjacent to the terminus of the LIE