Gary FriedmanExtension 33 Vice President email@example.com
Strong financial background, proven skills in commercial property marketing and negotiation, superior technology expertise, and a lifelong commitment to customer satisfaction.
Over 100 commercial sale and lease transactions in Nassau and Suffolk Counties, involving over 650,000 sq. ft. of industrial, office, and retail space, with an aggregate value of over $35 million.
Certifications / Affiliations
- NYS Licensed Real Estate Instructor
- NYS Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Adjunct Instructor of Finance, Hofstra University, Zarb School of Business
- eMA Certified Marketing Consultant
- Commercial and Investment Real Estate Certified (CIREC) by Long Island Board of Realtors
- Member, CIBS (Commercial Industrial Brokers Society) of Long Island
- Member, New Cassel Business Association
Honors & Awards
- Awarded “CoStar Power Broker” in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014; (Awarded to the top 15 LI industrial leasing brokers)
- CIBS Rising Star (2010)
- Hofstra University, MBA, Banking and Finance. Inducted into Beta Gamma Sigma National Business Honor Society.
- SUNY at Buffalo, BA, Computer Science and Economics
- Sold a 51,000 sf industrial building at 3000 Burns Ave, Wantagh - demolition company
- Leased a 35,000 sf industrial space at 625 South St, Garden City - importer
- Sold a 34,000 sq. ft. industrial building at 5 Dubon Ct, Bohemia - flooring manufacturer & importer
- Leased and then subleased out a 34,000 sf industrial building at 180 Keyland Ct, Bohemia - wholesale distributor
- Leased a 28,000 sf industrial space at 300 Karin Ln, Hicksville - wholesale distributor
- Sold a 25,000 sf industrial building at 576 Brook St, Garden City - storage company
- Leased a 23,000 sf industrial space at 41-17 Mercedes Way, Edgewood - pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Leased a 22,000 sf retail/industrial building at 575 Merrick Ave, Westbury - sports complex
- Leased a 20,000 sf retail/industrial building at 1184 Rte 109, Lindenhurst - catering facility
- Leased a 19,000 sf industrial space at 37 Edison Ave, West Babylon - distributor
- Leased a 13,000 sf industrial space at 95 Hopper St, Westbury - specialty manufacturer
- Leased a 10,000 sf industrial space at 1200 Shames Dr, Westbury - wholesale distributor
- Sold a 1.1 acre industrial/retail land parcel at 2125 Wellwood Ave, Farmingdale
- 65,000 sf industrial building in Garden City Park to a self storage facility
References"I was an absentee landlord living in another state and wanted to sell my retail/industrial land in East Farmingdale. I decided on Gary Friedman of Schacker Realty to handle the sale. The industrial real estate market was not very promising at this time. Gary worked very hard, keeping me updated on advertising and people of interest he spoke to. If I had another piece of industrial property for sale I'd call Gary Friedman."
"When we no longer needed our large Long Island warehouse facility, Gary Friedman of Schacker Realty worked tirelessly to find us a suitable sub-tenant that could relieve us of the burden of carrying this expense through the remainder of our lease term. He extensively marketed the property and once a suitable sub-tenant was found, he recommended excellent legal counsel and contractors to make sure the deal got done smoothly.”
Jarrod Shirley, President, South Pointe Wholesale
“Schacker Realty was a pleasure to work with. Gary Friedman, our broker, showed us numerous locations, listened to our individual needs and tried to match us with the right property. He successfully negotiated three leases for us, most recently in West Babylon for our new 19,000 sq. ft. industrial space. Schacker Realty keeps their customers best interest in mind when negotiating a lease on your behalf. We at Pro Gym Supply are happy to recommend them, and in particular Gary Friedman, to anyone looking for commercial real estate on Long Island.”
Alex Gorgowicz, Pro Gym Supply, Inc.
"When I decided to sell my industrial property I thought long and hard about which broker to hire, and I decided to use Gary Friedman at Schacker Realty. As it turned out, that was a very good decision. Gary did a great job marketing the property, vetting prospective buyers, and ultimately getting me a price that I was very happy with. Would I recommend Gary to somebody who was looking to sell an industrial property here on Long Island? Absolutely, and without hesitation."
"Gary Friedman quickly identified an ideal office location for our company and helped us negotiate a flexible lease to fit our growth and operational strategy. He also took great care to work with all parties and establish the trust necessary to create the strong foundation for a critical long term business relationship, and still checks in regularly! I would strongly recommend him for commercial brokerage services on Long Island."
Jason Aptekar, Mithril Technology
"Gary is always polite, pleasant, patient and positive. One encounter is sufficient to know that he can negotiate well on your behalf. He explains everything clearly. He always makes you feel that what he is asking of you as seller is important and reasonable and you learn that he makes prospective buyers feel the same way. He is fair and respectful to all, while being ardent and aggressive in pursuit of your interests."
Leonard Merewitz, Ph.D., President, LAMA Consuting
"Gary Friedman’s advice and service was an invaluable resource in helping us start our business operations in the US. Not only did he provide excellent service as a real estate agent, but he also helped in any other way he could, and truly made our transition to the US easier. He and Schacker Realty were very helpful and knowledgeable of the industrial real estate business on Long Island, and we were very fortunate to find them. Should we at vhf.inc ever need more real estate advice, we will be sure to return to Gary. He truly did an excellent job!"
Ria Brandenberger, vhf.inc
- Lindenhurst 11,107 sq. ft.Industrial Property For Sale Good retail visibility, Excellent parking in the rearCarle Place 5,400 sq. ft.Industrial/Office Property For Sale Excellent visibility in central Nassau location Magnificent office space Ample street and municipal lot parking Walk to LIRR Carle Place Station Excellent security features Taxes being grieved